Monday, April 27, 2009

WARNING !!! Get 0ut 0f my life if U dun like me...!!!!! FXXX you...!!!

As u can see...
The above picture sh0ws 1 0f my " best " friend...

Fxxx Her...
She's a back stabbing Bitch...

Well...
I dun think the w0rd Bitch suits her...
She's a SLUG...!!!!

Well...
This is a warning t0 all my friends...
If u dun like me...!!!
Just tell me...
I dun mind...
Fxxx whoever back stab me...!!!

If u dun have the guts to tell me u hate me...
Just walk away from my life...
I wont force u t0 like me...
I'm fine with0ut all th0se fxxking back stabbing FRIENDS...!!!

I
HATE
PPL
WHO
BACK STAB
FXXX Y0U!!!!!

Get 0ut 0f my life if u like t0 back stab s0 much...
U hate me just becuz U're jealous...
Can't u find sumthing better t0 d0 0ther than talking behind ppl...
Spoililng 0ther ppl's reputation will 0s0 spoil ur owns'
S0 think twice bef0re d0ing it...

Els...!!!
U posted my pic in ur blog n written bout me...
And act like nothing happen in front of me...
I fxxking dun like U...!!!
FAKER...!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment