Sunday, April 26, 2009

26th April - New Hair Style + BAD news -

T0day
I went to Church with my parents...
Since ages i din't went to church...

I'll upload some photo i took SOON...
Hehe...

After going to church...
I went breakfast with my parents and aunties...

After breakfast, around 8:45 Am...
Me and my parents went to Sarikei...
I went to Sarikei to get a new hair cut and new hair colour...

I colour my hair with
Blue black base and
SUPPOSE T0 BE white highlight...

Well...

In the end...

The highlight turn out to be...
A bit greyish+blone+blue...

Haiz...
Nevermind...


AND


NOOOOOooooooo......!!!!!!


Mum postpone the date going back to Kuching...
ARGH...!!!!

Have t0 stay f0r another one week...
Going back Kuching on 3rd of May...

Haiz...


I WANNA G0 BACK LA....!!!


Wuwuwu...


I
MISS
HIM
DEADLY
!!!!!!!


* huGgiEs^ tight *

No comments:

Post a Comment