Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Still counting away....

Yo y0 Yo...
Check it out y0...

Hahaha...

Yup...
Still c0unting away...
4 m0re days t0 g0...

Yeah...

Another 4 days...
I'll be leaving home t0wn...
G0ing back t0 Kuching...
Starting a wh0le new semester...

Ya ya ya...
My second semester in my c0llege....

Huhu...

Can't wait f0r it...
New students are g0ing t0 c0me...
U knw wat that mean?

Ya....

I'm g0nna be SENI0R next sem...
Wakaka...

Aduh...
Whatever la...
New student c0me in d0esn't mean that will be younger than me...

Duh...
Hehe...
Nvm...

I'm still senior ....
They'll hav t0 respect me...
Haha...

Wahaha...

T0day...
I went back t0 my secondary sch...

SM Meth0dist...

Went there t0 get me photostatted SPM result slip verified...
2moro hav t0 g0 again...
My Ex-f0rm teacher t0ld me I hav a new result slip...
F0r the LCCI thingy...
If not mistaken...

Duh...

S0 hav t0 g0 back 2moro to exchange my result slip...
And get the new 1 photostatted n verified AGAIN...

Haiz...

Thats all f0r t0day...
Thank you f0r reading....



* huGgiEs^ tight *

No comments:

Post a Comment