Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sleepless Nights...




1:55 Am

Our Video call ended...

Every nite...

We chat online...
We video call...

I love it...

Well...
At least i get t0 see u...

I miss U...
Darlin...
Yes...
I miss U s0 much...

Its only 2 weeks...
And its KILLING me...
I can't imagine when u leave...
I can't imagine when u're not around anymore...

I can't...

I knw...
By that time...
I'll hav to be strong...
I'll hav to be all on my own...
I'll hav 2 try not to think of u too much...
I'll try concentrate fully on my studies...
Making myself busy...
Make myself not to think of U...
I can't bare a second thinking of U not around me...
Makes me feel so empty inside...

I can't sleep...

Sleepless nite is all i hav...
This stupid Semester break is KILLING me....
I can't wait to g0 back...
T0 the t0wn where i can see U...
T0 the town where U'll always by my side whenever i need U...

I miss U...
SO MUCH....

I can't sleep...

When i was just about to fall asleep...
S0me words of urs came to my mind...

"U'll have t0 g0 on with ur life without me..."

U 0nce said that...
I dun remember when was it...
But i knew u did said that...
I knw i promise u not to cry...

But

U never knew that i cry myself to bed every night...
S0 scare to lose u...
S0 scare that u'll leave me...
I've done so many bad things to ppl...
I regretted d0ing all those stuff t0 others...
Now i reli knw how it feels..
How it feels t0 LOVE someone...
Only when i meet U...
Only U care...
Only U care that much...
More than anyone else...

Now...
I'm brave enuf to tell...
To tell U that...

I
LOVE
YOU

Yes...
I d0...
I reli love U...

All these Sleepless nites...
Is making me so weak...
I'm weak...
I'm so weak...
I'm s0 weak...
I'm so tired...
I need s0me sleep...

I dun wanna imagine U leaving...
I dun wanna think bout it...
I just wanna spent as many time as i can with u...
T0 make new memories...
T0 have memories i can recall when u're not around...

Just be mine f0r as long as U can...

Please...

Dun let g0...

Please...

Hold on as long as U can...
I'll promise anything U ask...
I'll be a g0od girl...

Please...

Just stay...

Please...

I need U...







* huGgiEs^ tight *

Hold on tight...
Never let U g0...
NEVER...
... ...




No comments:

Post a Comment