Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SunDay - Last Nite & T0day... - 28th April -

As i promise t0 u, Dear readers...
I've uploaded s0me photo of my Church...
Enjoy...


W0w...
All th0se people wh0 love GOD...
Wake up early on Sunday morning t0 c0me to Church...
This is only partially...
Hehe...
My Church t0o big...
Can't take the picture of the wh0le church...


This is the outside view of my church from where i sit...


Lolx...
This picture shows my mum...
Buying bao from somewhere...
Erm..
Dun knw the name of that road...
Thats last nite...
After we went for a walk at Pasar malam (nite market)...
On our way home...
We stop by the road t0 buy Bao (bun)...

Yo Yo Yo...
My highlight...
Haiz...
Suppose to be white...
Haiz...
Nvm...
Still look nice...
Hehe...


My Darlin...
* MUACKS^ *...
Haha...
Snapshot from skype...
I love it...
Hehe...
Sh0win the LOVE...

Darl...
I
LOVE
YOU
!!!!




Still counting the days to g0 back t0 Kuching...
5 M0re days...

Haiz...

Miss my friends...
Miss my Darl...

Haiz...

New semester is coming...

0 ya...
Heard from my Darl...
Saying tat t0day...
Our final exam's result is out...

Haiz...

W0nder how's my result...
H0pe all pass...
Nothing m0re...
All pass is enuf le...
S0 restless...
My result...

Can't wait t0 g0 back...

>.<



*huGgiEs^ tight*




No comments:

Post a Comment