Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy...>.<


Floe & Steffy....


Amy & Steffy


Floe, Amy, Ann & Steffy

I LOVE U GUYS....>.<

Finally...
Problem between me n my frens are solved...
We're getting back together...
Hang out like wat we use to do...
Frens..
I love u guys...
I really do...

Other than that...
I met him...
Ya ya...
I miss him so much...
He is going for his last paper already...
He just left then I'm writing this post...
Here in the library...
The place with most of our memories...
The place where we 1st sit down for hours and talked...
The place where i realize that i like u..
Ya...
Here...
In the library...

Ok...
I promise U no blogging after He go for exam...
I promise to study for my exam 2moro...
Hehe...
One last post for today...
Continue after my paper 2moro...


* huGgiEs^ tight *

No comments:

Post a Comment