Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Survey Question and Answer I saw on Magazine...

What about relationship during c0llege...What d0 u think of them...???
I think if u're mature enough and doesn't distract ur studies,
then by all means,
give urself a chance of romance!!!
Of course,
I'd think we shouldn't be 2 serious either,
Maybe just puppy Love and all...
(I personally dislike ppl treat relationship as puppy Love...Damn NO...)

Unless tat guy u're dating is more mature and not in college...
(Why must it be out of college...College guy can be mature 2...)
-MYC news- April 2009 - P.g 48 -


In my point of view,
I disagree tat college student treat relationship like puppy love...
If u really wan to be in a relationship...
Then u should treat it seriously...
I hate it when people play around with other ppl's feeling...
If u like playing around so much then U should just stay single forever...
Dun play around and HURT innocent ppl...



* huGgiEs^ tight *

No comments:

Post a Comment