Friday, April 17, 2009

All About * hugGiEs^ * ....

Study
Study
Study
>.< I miss Him...
I miss Him S0 much...
Not going to met him 2day...
He has to concentrate on his last paper...
He's going to graduate s0on...
Sure G0nna miss him when he is n0t around...
H0w I wish I could met U earlier...
Who knows things might not be the same...
But...
I still like the way we are now...
Although I dun get any answers from U...
But at least I know U care...
Yesterday...
U kissed me on the forehead...
So i know U care...
Yes, I Know U care...
Thanks for being by my side when i need u...
Thanks for making me feel needed...
Thanks for sayang sayang me...
Thanks for manja manja me...
Thanks for everthing U've done for me...
Ya...
I really like u...
A LOT...
I realise that after my last relationship....
I cannot easily tell someone that "I LOVE U"...
I dun knw why...
Maybe I'm still hurt...
Maybe I'm afraid to get hurt 0nce again...
Maybe...Maybe...
The most I've said to u is...
I like U....
Or
Love ya...
When time comes...
I know u're gonna leave and move on with ur life...
And when time comes...
I'll have to move on with my life without u....
I'll remember all the promises i've made...
I'll try to be independent....
I'll try not to rely on U too much...
Ya...
I'll have to do so...
No matter what I do...
No matter what I say....
U'll never be mine...
I know...
You will move on with ur life without me...
I would have to struggle hard to move on with my life without U...
I promise U...
No tears...
No pain...
By the time U leave me...
I'll be used to the pain and tears I have for u...
I'll be brave enough to stand up on my own...
I'll be strong enough to move on without u...
I hope I really can do so...
The Promises I made I'll never forget...
* huGgiEs^ tight *
U'll always be deep inside my heart...
I miss U whenever U're not around...

No comments:

Post a Comment