Sunday, April 26, 2009

25th April 2009 - N0thing Special -

6 more days...
Another 6 days and I'll be heading back to Kuching...
After 6 days...
I'll be starting another whole new semester...
2nd semester of my course...
2nd semester of my college life...
A whole new semester...
A whole new start...
New students are coming in...
I'll g0nna be a senior when semester starts...
LOLX...
Haiz...
Wonder what kind of ppl will i meet when a whole new sem starts...
Haha...
I dun care...
Just focus on my studies...
All on my own...
Most of my frens are moving out of hostel when 2nd sem starts...
Then i'll be all alone...
Its ok...
That means I can make more new friends...
New Semester...
New start...
PERHAPS...
A NEW ME...
Lolx...
O ya...
Tomorrow i'll be going to Sarikei...
HAHAHA...
Going to get a new hair do...
Erm...
Maybe...
Something different...
But not much changes...
Hehe...
Can't wait to go back to Kuching...
MISS all my frens...



* huGgiEs^ tight *


No comments:

Post a Comment