Sunday, August 30, 2009

Being able to study in the same college with you is such a big miracle to me
I'm so happy being with you everyday
Sharing all the happiness and sadness
I know sometimes we quarrel
And at least we manage to get over with it on the spot
I never want our problem to be leave just like that
I hope you understand, Hubby
I do love you
I don't know whether you know it or not how much I love you
And how much I care
I'm so lucky to be able to be in this college with you until you graduate
I hope we still can be close to each other even after you graduate
I know its not up to you to decide where to go next
But please Hubby
Not t0o far away
I can wait for your return
Our promise
Our future
I'll not forget bout that
I'll hold on to you
As long as you hold on to me
Please don't let go
I promise I'll be strong for you, My love
I'll be strong for us
I'll be strong for our future

I PROMISE . . . ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment