Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ab0ut EX-Gf . . .!!!

Girls
Wat w0uld you think when ur bf says something about their ex???

Boys
Wat r u thinking bout when u talk bout ur ex t0 ur current gf???

Me,Personally
DISLIKE!!!!!
When my bf talk bout his Ex-gf
Although for you it might be nothing
For me
As ur current gf
I feel hurt DEEP inside my heart
When you can just simply relate something with HER!!!
Which
I HATE!!!!!

"My ex my ex"
What if I kept on saying bout my ex
What will you feel?

This is not about trust
I do trust you
But
Its bout the feeling I have inside when I heard u saying
"My Ex"
The feelings I have inside
Which is cannot be described by words

It feels like Ur wh0le heart is taken by her
Deep inside you is still her not me!
Thats what hurt most
I dun wanna single w0rd bout Ur Ex
I dun wanna knw anything bout HER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dun F*cking care wat u guys did bef0re
I dun F*cking care what she did bef0re
And dun wan you to think bout the PAST!!!!!!!!!!

Just pls . . .
Dun hurt me ever again . . .
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
NO MORE ABOUT UR EX!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE ENOUGH OF IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: I reli dun like it when U talk bout ur Ex


1 comment:

  1. ya...
    definitely dun like it at all...
    ex ex ex!!!
    tats all ord past...
    so dun keep remind bout EX and past things anymore...

    ReplyDelete