Sunday, August 2, 2009

My SPECIAL N.O 088 Charity Night Ticket =.=

Tonight(Saturday night) is suppose t0 be m0vie night with Darl
But then its Charity night s0 I din g0 0ut with DarliN
When I was on my way to Mary Yek hall
I saw DarliN
He was suppose t0 be at the church 0r s0mewhere 0ut with his fren
But then
HE IS HERE IN INTI!!!!!
Wat a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya
A BIG SURPRISE
He acc0mpany me 2 g0 up t0 Mary Yek hall
I t0t he's g0nna leave s0on
Ya, I din wanna let him g0
0f c0urse la
He din leave then
Later he say g0 f0r dinner at 101
Then 0f c0urse I was 0k with that
But I say I have t0 give the ticket t0 ah g0r 1st
S0 we wait

Everything g0es fine

UNTIL . . .

He makes a call t0 his fren then his fren calls bck
0k
I dun reli remember wat happen
Then he say he HAVE TO GO FIRST!!!!
I was TOTALLY FRUSTRATED!!!!

=.=
Duh...!!!!!!
U knw I dun like last minute changes!!!!!!!
He say g0 dinner
Then n0w Wan g0 lia0...
S0 wat am I
(This is wat I feel bef0re I heard his explainati0n. Well.Every time he can just explain s0meh0w n make me feel like I did s0mething wr0ng.0r maybe I did =.=)

He started asking
"U 0k 0r n0t"
(WAT ELSE CAN I SAY??? I'm not 0K???)
0f c0urse I g0 like
"*nodding my head* Ya I'm FINE!!!!"
Then I walked away heading t0 my h0stel
(Obvi0usly!!!! I'm N0T OK!!!)

Guess WAT????

HE DROVE OFF!!!
F*CK!!!!

S0rry DarliN . . .
I was reli FRUSTRATED tat time
S0 I tear my Charity Night Ticket
(There g0es my 088 Charity Night Ticket.S0me 0f u may think its just a ticket.Ya,It is.But its number 88.S0 wat s0 special bout it? 0k, Let me explain.My DarliN is 21 years 0ld.He's b0rn in year 1988.N0w you get it????)
Then I ran up t0 my r0om,cry,call him,he explained . . .
Bla Bla Bla . . .

Then after 0k with everything
We walk t0 101 n had dinner there
After that we end up watching Alvin n the chipmunks at the 0pen air
=.=

Well at least things turn 0ut t0 be 0k at the end
Maybe is n0t s big deal f0r him
But f0r me
It is!!!

All I wan is U t0 sh0w that U care
Try understand h0w I feel every time I wallk away turning back seeing you walking away t0o
W0n't U at least St0p me fr0m walking away????????
Or lt least try explaining while U try stopping me????
I dun knw why...
Every time we quarrel
End up t0 be me walking t0 you
N0t you wh0 c0me walking t0 me saying nice thing 0r wad s0 ever
All I need is you
I dun wan time t0 c0ol d0wn
I wan ur caring
I wan u t0 sh0w that u care
Maybe u knw h0w I feel
But i dun like the way you do like
Giving me time to c0ol d0wn when I'm angry
I wan you to show that you care
Not every time when I walk away you walk away TOO!!!

=.=
Haiz~
I dun knw h0w U feel when U read this
Maybe angry
But DarliN
THIS IS HOW I FEEL . . .!!!
DID YOU NOTICE?????????


P/S: DarliN,Again, Sorry for acting childish,hot tempered,unconsiderable . . .

P/P/S:I L0VE YOU , CARSTANCE KUEH BOON HUAT . . . !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment