Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thinking about what may happen in Future isn't really cool
I hate thinking bout it
So erm
I think I'll just leave it as it is now
Thinking bout doesn't help much
Makes me cry more
More pain
More uncertainties
I dun like negatives things
I wan things to go smooth
I want you to be with me
I know you'll be leaving soon
I do hope i can believe in you
I really hope you believe in me like how I believe in you
The most important thing in a relationship is Trust
That's the only thing to keep our relationship strong
When I promise something
I mean it
I don't just promise and never really keep it
I have people who lie
You know me better than anyone else
So
Please
I love you
Please promise you will come back
For me
For us
For our future Together

No comments:

Post a Comment