Wednesday, August 5, 2009

McD ^^

Finally ~
After s0 l0ng craving f0r McD
Just n0w Ah Jie ask whether I wan g0 eat McD
S0 I g0 like
"YAO!!!!!!"(meaning YES in chinese)^^
^^
Then
We (Jie,G0r n me) went 0ut t0 McD in t0wn

At last
After all these waiting
I finally get t0 have my Fav
Spicy Chicken McDeluxe!!!
Wahaha~
*SluRps*

^^
ThankS Jie~
ThankS G0r~

After I had my burger
We went t0 Kuching Fest
We walk along all the stall
Alm0st all 0f it is g0ing t0 cl0se edi
Cuz we arrive there ar0und 11+

S0. . .
m0st 0f the stall cl0se edi l0~
We saw 1 stall that is still 0pen
It sell service 0f making spray tatt0o
The tatt00 is spray on to the b0dy which can last f0r at 3-5 days
Interesting~

After that we came bck t0 INTI l0~
N0thing much la~
0 ya . . .

Ah g0r n Ah jie had been having these weird dreams
If I related their dreams t0gether it can actually f0rm a st0ry
But its about s0mething bad
S0 i think i will not write it 0ut
but
I d0 h0pe th0se dreams will n0t c0me true
I l0ve b0th 0f them
They r my cl0sest friend f0r n0w
N they are my Ah G0r n Ah Jie

Jie,G0r~
.
.
.
.
.

I
L0ve
You
Guys

.
.
.
.
.

That's all f0r t0day
Nite Nite . . .
*yAwN*
=.=

L0ts Of L0VeS~
-s0phiastephanie-
DearDear


No comments:

Post a Comment