Friday, August 14, 2009

12.08.09 Day 0ut t0 Tar0t Cafe with SiblinGs . . . ^^


SiblinGs n I decided t0 have lunch 0ut
S0 lama edi we din went 0ut t0gether like tis
S0 lama din see Mei lia0
Here's a picture 0f my mei
^^
We went t0 Tar0t Cafe f0r Lunch
Here we g0~


On the way t0 Tar0t Cafe
Wat t0 d0
0f c0urse . . .
Camwh0re Camwh0re in Car
^^


L0lx
Camwh0re 2


Haha
Can see Ah G0r behind me
=P


This is the drink I 0rdered
Wanna kn0w the name of the drink
Next Picture


First L0ve
My drink
Nice drink
Bit of blueberrry taste with Ribena


My f0od n Drink
I 0rdered Nasi lemak
Same with Ah Mei


Me and Mei


Ah Mei
Summer Tok Chen Vun
0r you can call her
Ah T0k
or
T0k T0k Bao
or
Xiao De
Hahaha
She g0t s0 many nickname la~
*hearts*
Bii~
Is what I 0wes call her
or Babe . . .
=P


Ah Jie n Ah Mei
*hearts*
<3


>.<
Camwh0re in Tar0t Cafe


Mei drinking her drink
L0lx
Dun knw the name 0f her drink
=P


My drink n Mei's Drink
Mine 0f c0urse is First L0ve
Ah Mei de is S0ur Plum I think
>.<


^^
Ah Jie with her f0od
Rendang


Ah g0r n his f0od
Masak Merah

Jie's f0od
Rendang
She said that its quiet nice


Mine n mei
Same de
*sluRps*


Mei camwh0re in t0ilet while me n g0r play aeroplane chess outside


Jie n Mei Camwh0re
^^


L0lx
Me n G0r playing chess
Guess wh0 win in the end
0f course
ME!!!!!!!
Hehe . . .

After lunch we went t0 a shop near SOHO
F0rg0t h0w t0 spell the name
That shop sell antique
I bought 2 ring
The tauke say its f0r protecti0n s0 I buy 1 f0r DarliN l0~
Hehe . . .
Will sh0w the picture in next p0st . . .


That's all Dear reader . . .
Thanks f0r reading
and
Sorry for late update
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment