Monday, September 20, 2010

Dunno what's wrong with me recently . . .
Tiring . . .
Mentally tired . . .
Everything seems to be wrong . . .
Nothing seems right . . .
Why am I always negative?
Why am I always doubting?
Its reli tiring . . .

I hate myself saying all those hurtful words to you . . .
Hate myself for being cruel to you . .
I love you . . .
I really do . . .
But why do I always makes you down?

I reli wonder why am I always like this?
Sorry DarliN~
And really Thank you for always accepting me . . .
I'm so sorry for always quarrel and argue with you . . .

I'm scare of losing you . . .
I'm scare of not having you in my life . . .
I'm scare that you'll get fed up one day and leave me . . .

I need a change . . .
A change for the better . . .
I reli dunno whats wrong with me . . .
I hate being like this . . .

All I want is you by my side . . .
Come back . . .
T^T

I need you badly . . .
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment