Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A sharing of thoughts~ ^^

Sometimes while I'm browsing through some friend's FB
I see people get in a relationship I feel happy for them...
Sometimes I see them went from in a relationship to single...
It make me feel sad...
But sometimes from their wall post I see that they can still be happy with the way it is and move on with their life...
It make me imagine how much tears has they lost...
How much pain do they feel...
Even with a smile on the face,I know its really aching inside =(
It really take a lot of courage to let go of the one you love and still put a smile on face and move on...
It its me...
I would cry like hell...
Get drunk...
Get hurt...
To release the pain in me...
I know its not good but still I will do it...
Because even the one I love and care so much has left me...
Who cares anyway what happen to me...

Ya,
You people might think that I'm very negative...
well I am =)
I'm very very negative~
I tend to think a lot...
If if if...
Bla bla bla~
Well~
Thats ME~

For those out there who has just got a broken heart ...
I feel sorry for u guys~
Well everything still has to go on...
Don't be afraid to cry...
After crying really can make you feel better ^^
SMILE and move on~
There is always someone waiting for you at the next junction ^^

2 comments:

  1. hey it's me again. this is so very sweet, you're such a nice person!!! i'm not as caring as you right now, but i hope to be one day. it would be awesome if people were more caring like you, there will be a lot less conflicts. well i've got to do some hw now, 'll be checking your blog ^^ keep it up, i enjoy reading it =)

    ~♥ChLoE♥~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owh Hi Chloe~
    Well being caring is wat i learn fro my mum~
    She always told me tat treat ppl the way you wan them to treat you~
    I will keep on update as soon as i have things to write...
    Thanks for reading ya~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete