Thursday, August 26, 2010

It has been almost 2 months that you've left to Mel...
And we've gone thru so many within this two months...
I know I can trust you...
But sometimes I'm just so scare...
There is always so many what if . . . . thats come into my mind...
I can't imagine my life if I lose you,DarliN...
I've got too far I cannot take it back anymore...
I cannot restrain myself from loving you anymore...
Now all I can do is to trust you and believe that we will be together till the end...
I am very confirm that if this relationship doesn't work out the way I want it to be...
If one day we really go on a seperate ways....
I would not live to see another day...
I love you too much that I would rather DIE if I cannot have you...
Can you know how much I love you?
Why do I always cry?
Because I love you...
Why do I always argue?
Because I care...
Why do I think of so many "What if?"
Because I'm scare...

DarliN,
If you read wat I've wrote...
All I want you to know is that...
I really love you with all my heart and you have all my trust...
I love you........very much...
And I miss you so badly...



2 comments:

  1. I just stumble across your blog. And I find your words very comforting to me. I just recently gone through alot of pain and suffering and I feel relieved that sum1 out there knows how I feel. I read some of ur older entries and I relate to them wellllll. I hope your life goes well!!1 I will be reading and supporting your blog. =^3^=

    wISh U aLL ThE bEsT!♥♥♥~~

    ~♥ChLoE♥~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe~
    I will try to keep updating my blog~
    I was always wondering if anyone would actually understand how i feel...
    Thanks for reading my blog ya~
    Never knew thr is someone who will really read my blog...
    I'm happy ppl do read wat i wrote n understands my feelings~
    ^^
    Wish u all the best in life too~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete