Monday, October 19, 2009

Went to DarliN's house this morning to watch CSI
Saw his bro this morning
Say hi to him then he went to college^^
Around 2pm we went to class
Everything went fine
UNTIL
After IT class
I really don't know what happen
Well things start like this
I fall asleep in IT class
After class end
DarliN woke me up
So you can imagine how a person is like when she just woke up
=.=
I didn't knew it would actually cause us to quarrel
Well I just kept silent all the way down from the class
And all the way to Aunty Mary cuz he said he wanted to buy something to eat
And still I'm quiet the whole time
Its not that there anything wrong or what
Just that I don't feel like talking at all
Well ya
I was a bit down for no reason
So I can't tell why
So what do you aspect me to say when he ask me "are you ok?"
I knw he's worried
But I reli am ok
Or should I say not reli ok
But if i say so
He will surely ask why
Then still I can't answer WHY
So I kept quiet
It doesn't seems to help avoid quarrel thou
Ya
We end up yelling at each other
One thing I dun understand is that
WHY WHY WHY he can just walk away like nothing happen when I turn n walk away
It really disappoint me
At least he can give me a hug
A hug CAN REALLY CALM ME DOWN
(DarliN I do really hope u're reading this)
I was hurt again n again
Everytime he turn and walk away from me
So please
Don't do it again
Well
As usual
Everything turns out to be ok
We sort things out
I've apologize
So does he
So We forgive each other
I love HIM so much
He love me too
LOVE keeps us together




I really need anger management class =.=
And stop being so emotional
And stop letting the surrounding influence me



Sorry DarliN for making you worried again and again
I love you
My love for you will never change
No matter how many times I got hurt in this relationship
I've work hard to maintain it
So please do the same


*mUacKs^*
*huGgiEs^*



-Carstance's DearDear-
-SophiaStephanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment