Thursday, October 8, 2009

Randomness . . . Keeping it alive . . .

It has been ages since I last updated my blog
Lolx . . .
Lazy nowadays . . .
=.=
Bah~
Recently
Busy with test 2
Hubby's birthday is this Friday
Haiz
Gonna be like less than 24 hours its gonna be his b'day
Miss him more during cold n rainy days
Wan Huggy
=P

Rainy days makes me moody
Rainy days makes us quarrel
Thats why I dun like Rainy days
HATE HATE HATE
Hate it most when we quarrel
Really
Recently my weak side has appear once again
Being weak and hurting you is things that I dun like
I hate it when I hurt you
I hate it when I'm weak
I love you
Thats why I don't want to hurt you

Be loveable Be trustworthy
Thats what I'm going to do
I want our relationship to last
I want it to be strong
I never had this feelings before
I only have this feelings for you
Yes, Only you
You make me feel special
You care for me
You love me
You trust me

DarliN
Like I have said
I trust you
I believe you
I love You
I will never let you go
*mUAckS^*





Lots Of Love,
DearDear,
SophiaStephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment