Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Family...!!!>.<

Mum,me and dad...I love u mum,dad....>.<



I'm leaving Sibu tomorrow...Sure gonna miss my parents...They sure gonna be lonely without me bothering them..Lolx..It's sure gonna be weird without parents nagging...






I love my parents..I'm the only child...I really know that they love me a lot...I wanna say sorry to my parents for my misbehave...Sorry to let them worried about me...I promise to be more independent without u guys beside me...







Dad,I do know u love me most...I love u too...Sorry for quarreling with u...I know i shouldn't do so...I'm sorry...I love u...











Mum...U care most for me...No matter in my daily needs or my studies...U always said that..."Just do ur best..."...Mum, I will do my best...I'll take care of myself...I love you...


MUM...DAD...
I LOVE YOU GUYS...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment