Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just Me and my recent photos...

Lolx...Fake LV bag...Shiny shiny cap...
Me,Myself,and I...>.<
Double Me...~.~
Me and my Nephew,Gary...Love u...Lolx...
Me again with my nephew,Fabian...

I'm leaving Sibu in another 3 days...I'm going to Kuching to further my studies...Friends...I'm coming back on 23rd January...Kind of worried about life in Kuching...How would it be like in college???I have no idea...Its sure gonna be new to me...Lolx...I'm sure gonna miss my family here...I will do my very best...Mum,dad...I love u guys...MUAKS....CoffeeQueen...I miss u wor...Lolx...

1 comment:

  1. wakaka~
    sure i know u miss me de~!
    haha, got no people drinking coffee with you again~haiz~
    do it if u miss me~
    come to kl to find me lor~
    i sure know that u miss me if like that~
    hahahahahahahahahahha~
    i miss you too~
    dun forget our promises~
    go to england together ya~

    ReplyDelete